Thursday, 29 September 2011


As the installation project went so well, I decided to create The Shed out of the spare cardboard left over. The type face is Helvetica Bold, the reason in choosing this type face is due to how it looks and how easy it is to cut. The curves are far easier to cut than a type face with serifs, which I learnt from making the 'New Roman' letter 'P'. Used exactly the same techniques as before, using print outs however this time I made tabs so all I had to do was cut through one later of the card and fold then glue. 
This overall piece will either be sprayed red or left as it and mounted upon the wall in the shed. 
More photos to come later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment